วันจันทร์ที่ 17 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2555

การใช้conjunction

                                              
    การใช้  conjunction                                     
so that, in order to, in order that   =  เพื่อที่จะ.....
I go to university so that I study.
I go to university in order to study.
however, although, though, even though, = ถึงแม้ว่า   แม้ว่า
 I go to the sea however I don’t want to swim.
I study hard even though I don’t pass the exam.
as……as  =  เหมือนกัน    เท่ากันกับ....
English is as difficult as calculus.
as if,  as though  =  ราวกับว่า
She is beautiful as if an angle.
both…….and, = ทั้ง.......และ 
 not only……but also =  ไม่เพียงแต่......แต่ยัง......
Jane can speak both Mandarin and Japanese.
Jane can not only speak Mandarin but also Japanese and English.
either…….or  =  ไม่.........ก็
Either I or you have to present our project.
neither……..nor =    ไม่..........และ
Neither you nor I present our project.
so……..that               =     มากจนกระทั่ง
The tea is so hot that I can’t drink it.
No matter how   = ไม่ว่าอย่างไรก็ตาม
No matter what   =  ไม่ว่าอะไรก็ตาม
No matter where =  ไม่ว่าที่ไหนก็ตาม
No matter where you are, I will be there.
so far =  จนบัดนี้
I have been in Thailand so far.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น